Research carried out by the School Food Trust shows that children who eat a nutritionally balanced meal at lunch time are more alert and over three times more likely to be 'on-task' working with a teacher after lunch time, than those who don't.
Children in Reception, Years 1 and 2
From September 2014 children in Reception, Years 1 and 2 are entitled to a Free Meal at lunchtime under the Government Funded Universal Free School Meal Scheme.
Children from Year 3 upwards
The cost of a School Meal for 2020/2021 is £2.45 per meal.
The cost of meals for the school week is £12.25, representing great value for money.
- Our meals are provided by abm Catering Solutions, on a three-week menu cycle, offering a great variety of meals.
- All school lunches (including Free Meals) should be booked in advance on-line via Scopay.
- All school lunches (apart from Free Meals) will have to be paid at the time of booking on-line via Scopay.
- If your child is bringing a packed lunch, please indicate this on-line via Scopay.
- You will need to register with the school office to use this facility if you have not used this facility before.
- Once you are registered, please click on this link to be taken to our online payment portal: https://www.scopay.com/oak. .
Menu this half term
Our latest menu can be viewed below. Please note that the menu may be subject to change.
Special Dietary Requirements
If your child has special dietary requirements, please ensure that you complete the Special Dietary Request Form below and return it to the school office.