Research carried out by the School Food Trust shows that children who eat a nutritionally balanced meal at lunch time are more alert and over three times more likely to be 'on-task' working with a teacher after lunch time, than those who don't.
Children in Reception, Years 1 and 2
From September 2014 children in Reception, Years 1 and 2 are entitled to a Free Meal at lunchtime under the Government Funded Universal Free School Meal Scheme.
Children from Year 3 upwards
The cost of a School Meal for 2019/2020 is £2.35 per meal.
The cost of meals for the school week is £11.75, representing great value for money.
- Our meals are provided by Surrey County Council, on a three week menu cycle offering a great variety of meals.
- School lunches should be paid in advance on-line via Scopay or handed to the class teacher in a named, sealed envelope.
- You will need to register with the school office to use this facility if you have not used this facility before.
- If you would like your child to have school meals, please inform the School Office.
- Please note that Surrey County Council require meals to be paid for in advance. If paying half termly, please pay promptly during the first week of each new half term. If paying weekly, you will need to pay £11.50 each Monday IN ADVANCE.
- You can pay for your child's School Meals on-line. Please contact the School Office to register.
- Once you are registered and would like to pay on-line, please click on this link to be taken to our online payment portal: https://www.scopay.com/oak.
Menu this half term
Our latest menu can be viewed below along with some pictures of what's on offer. Please note that the menu may be subject to change.
Special Dietary Requirements
If your child has special dietary requirements, please ensure that you have completed the Special Dietary Request Form below and given to the school office.