Our school uniform is compulsory for all pupils and includes the following:
Charcoal Grey trousers
Charcoal Grey skirt
Charcoal Grey pinafore dress
Purple V-neck jumper with school logo or
Purple V-neck cardigan with school logo
White buttoned shirt with purple school tie
Black or charcoal grey socks (NOT trainer socks)
Black or charcoal grey tights
Black sensible outdoor shoes with velcro, buckle or laces
(NOT trainers, ankle boots, Vans, canvas shoes, jelly shoes, sandals, high heels, platform soles, ballerina/dolly shoes)
In the summer months children may wear -
- Charcoal Grey school shorts and a white polo shirt with school logo or a plain white polo
- Purple and white check dress (can be worn with white socks from Easter to October)
A Walton Oak black satchel (that can be purchased from our school uniform supplier A Sporting Choice).
A warm, dark coloured coat to wear in school.
- Long hair (girls and boys) must be tied up at all times.
- All school uniform should be clearly marked with his/her name.
- One pair of small, plain stud earrings are permitted but must be removed for PE.
- Make up; nail polish and extreme hairstyles (e.g. shapes shaved into short hair or coloured hair) are not permitted.