How you can help to raise funds for the school
Funds raised have helped to…
- Pay for the school minibus
- Buy reading corner books for every class including Nursery
- Purchase three ‘Flexiscope’ microscopes
- Send Year 6 children on their residential trip
- Gift school ties for all children going into year 3
- Pay for visiting theatre companies to perform at school
- Support the Delight art programme
- Fund lanterns for children performing in the Walton Festival of Light
- Buy Christmas gifts for all children at their class Christmas parties
- Provide Easter eggs for all children
We also support Sports Days, Open Days, Parents Evenings and other school events.
Reg. Charity Number 801702
Raise FREE donations for the children at Walton Oak School:
There is no catch or cost to sign up and every time you shop with any of the 3,000 affiliated retailers a small donation is sent to FOWO. Choose ‘Friends of Walton Oak’ when you register and donations are sent automatically. If you use a PC apply the Donation Reminder, or download the Easyfundraising app if you prefer shopping on your mobile.
Visit https://smile.amazon.co.uk and select ‘Friends of Walton Oak’ as your preferred charity. You will need to remember to shop through the Amazon Smile website so that donations are activated.
Labelling your children's uniform
Stikins name labels:
If you use code 563 at check out, FOWO receives 30% cashback on your order.
30% cashback when you buy name labels with unique code WALTONOAK with any orders.
Free up your wallets by handing in any leftover holiday currency or old British coins (old £1 anyone?). These can be dropped into the school office in an envelope marked FOWO CURRENCY and we then collect and send them off to receive extra funds for FOWO.
You may work for a company that offers to match fundraising for charities that you support.
If you help on a stall for 30 minutes at our Christmas fair or any event, your company may be able to match the funds raised on that stall which doubles the profit. All additional funds make a huge difference to the support we can give the school – we nearly doubled the profit at last year’s Summer Fair through fund matching.
Please check with your employer to see if they provide this benefit.